Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Break off Translation

Thread: Break off Translation

Hybrid View

Default Break off Translation

I think this girl trying to tell me to back off but then again, she was the one who led me to believe she likes me in the 1st place. Now she tells me she actually has boyfriend. My last message to her was why did she mislead me at the start

Would be very very grateful if anyone could help translate this long SMS from her, I juz want to seek closure. Thank you all very much.

Vi sau khi gap anh. Va em da hua voi anh. Khi anh den HCM cung anh trong ngay sing nhat. Em da hua. nhung khi anh ve Singapore thi em va oxa da quen nhau do ban em gioi thieu. Nen em da dong y lam ban gai anh den bay gio. Xin loi. Em da bat ngo thai doi. Nhung em nghi minh se khong nhin lam nguoi ma em co the trao ca cuoc doi minh cho anh. Hai tim nguoi tot hon em va song hanh phuc nha.

Oxa khong co o vietnam nen em nghi khong vi the ma em lai lam dieu gi khi oxa khi vui. Xin dung giu lai hinh em. hay xem nhu chua tung gap nhung.

Default pls help

Dear all,

I'm not asking for a full translation. Juz a meaning of the message. Would be very grateful for any assistance.

cheers,

Winston

" because after meeting you. and i promised you that when you came to HCMC on the birthday. i did promise. but when you came back to Singapore, i made acquaintance with my lover who my friend introduced to me. so i agreed to be your girlfriend till now. i am sorry. i suddenly changed. but i think i am not wrong to consider you my true lover. find a better girl and live a happy life.
    my lover is not in Viet Nam but it does not make me betray him. plz forget me. think as if we had not met before.

thank u so much bee iris