Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help to Translate to Vn Again

Thread: Help to Translate to Vn Again

Hybrid View

Frank55028

Default Help to Translate to Vn Again

Pls help translate, a bit long sorry....

Tu luc nho toi da chiu cuc kho rat nhieu. va cho den nay toi da gap nguoi tram nam. thi toi nghi se kg con dau kho nua. va se gap nhieu dieu mai man den voi toi. nao ngo cuoc song cua toi lai kg thay doi. lai con gap nhieu canh trai ngang den voi toi, toi kg biet kiep truoc toi co lam gi kg nua. ma bay gio toi phai chiu ganh het tat ca cho cuoc doi cua toi.

Toi xin loi nguoi chong yeu dau tram nam cua toi, tai vi toi da lam cho a phai suy nghi va quan tam ve toi rat nhieu, toi biet vi a qua yeu toi, cho nen a co nhung suy nghi bi quan va it ky, va nhung loi noi cua a doi khi a khong suy nghi truoc khi noi. Nhung nguoc lai tanh tinh toi lai bat can va buong binh, va muon tu lap ban than, kg can ai phai quan tam. Tai vi toi tuoi Thin toi suy nghi va kho tam rat nhieu. Toi mong nguoi chong yeu qui hieu cho toi nhieu hon.

Thanks.

Since my childhood, I had been going through a lot of hardships and then I met my lifemate, I thought I wouldn’t have to suffer anymore and many goods thing would come to me. Unexpectedly, my life hasn’t changed at all and I still face many unhappy things. I don’t know what I did wrong in my previous life and now I have to bear the consequences for all my life.
    I apologize, my dear husband, for making you worry about me. I know you love me so much, and thefore have selfish and pessimistic thoughts. And you sometimes don’t think before you speak. On my part, I have a don’t care attitude and and I am stubborn, want to be independent, and don’t need anyone to worry about me. Because I was born in year of Dragon, I worry and suffer (emotionally) a lot. I hope you, my dear husband, understand me more.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow