Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
could some help translate a e-mail i received?

Thread: could some help translate a e-mail i received?

Hybrid View

Default could some help translate a e-mail i received?

Hi All,

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it..Without Vietnamese fonts I can only pick out some obvious words, otherwise I'm helpless.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Rich

chao anh
    em van khoe?em muon anh noi deu gi do voi em,em rat co don va khong co hanh phuc, em rat muon gap anh,mong tinh ban anh va em tot dep,em khong biet tieng anh,em se nho nguoi dich tieng anh voi anh,anh co muon em hoc tieng anh khong?chuc anh dau tuan vui ve hanh phuc.bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by rmf555 View Post
    Hi All,

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it..Without Vietnamese fonts I can only pick out some obvious words, otherwise I'm helpless.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Rich

chao anh
    em van khoe?em muốn anh noi deu gi do voi em,em rat co don va khong co hanh phuc, em rat muon gap anh,mong tinh ban anh va em tot dep,em khong biet tieng anh,em se nho nguoi dich tieng anh voi anh,anh co muon em hoc tieng anh khong?chuc anh dau tuan vui ve hanh phuc.bye bye
    Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you to say something with me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between you and I to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body to do the English translation "with you"( for me), do you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy beginning of the week . Bye bye

**English translation ** I think she meant "Vietnamese translation from English.==> a Vietnamese translator.
    Last edited by LtDra; 01-03-2008 at 03:59 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you say something to me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body does the English translation "with you"( for me), don't you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy beginning of the week . Bye bye

**English translation ** I think she meants "Vietnamese translation from English.==> a Vietnamese translator.
    Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you to say something with me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body to do the English translation "with you"( for me), do you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy beginning of the week . Bye bye

Default Grammar & Vocabulary

unnamed Quote:
    Originally Posted by LtDra
    Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you say something to me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body does the English translation "with you"( for me), don't you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy beginning of the week . Bye bye

**English translation ** I think she meants "Vietnamese translation from English.==> a Vietnamese translator.

Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you to say something with me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body to do the English translation "with you"( for me), do you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy ___ beginning of the week . Bye bye

Please, understand that I am here to learn English too....
    Lưu ý:
    "She meants": ngôi thứ 03 số it, thì quá khứ!
    "Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good": Câu này không có động từ! Trường hợp nào dùng Infinitive?
    "I and you" hoặc "you and I" hay là "us = you and me"?
    "Beginning": cần "in, at, on..." ở trước không?

Tôi không có ý "hurt feeling", mà chỉ muốn trao dồi kiến thức Anh Ngữ mà thôi. Nếu làm ngơ đi thì cũng được, nhưng nó "sore" my eyes!!!
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 01-03-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    unnamed Quote:
    Hello,

Hello,
    I have been fine. I wish you to say something with me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body to do the English translation "with you"( for me), do you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy ___ beginning of the week . Bye bye

Lưu ý:
    "Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good": Câu này không có động từ! Trường hợp nào dùng Infinitive?

Tôi không có ý "hurt feeling", mà chỉ muốn trao dồi kiến thức Anh Ngữ mà thôi. Nếu làm ngơ đi thì cũng được, nhưng nó "sore" my eyes!!!
    Cám ơn Mr ManhNguyen. Nhưng hình như Mr ManhNguyen quá khách sáo thì phải. Sai thì phải sửa, có vậy mới tiến bộ được. Việc gì mà Mr ManhNguyen phải rào đón như vậy làm gì, tôi nghĩ ở đây ko có ai là Nguyễn Văn Sĩ đâu. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    unnamed Quote:
    Hello,

Hello,

Lưu ý:

Mr Mạnh
    I must say, I am very appreciate any help or suggestion in English from everyone . As you said "nhưng nó "sore" my eyes!!!". Just go ahead,you can feel free to do the correction which is made you felt "it isn't right yet".So I can see my mistake and I will be able to learn English forward. You know, I don't really care about how my English is, as long as I can able to do a little help to the non-Vietnamese speakers and to those who are very very at beginning in English and they are in the need of helps. The most important reason why I came to Vdict because I want to learn English and I can have a big chance to do the communication with all great people in here at Vdict.com (so far very proud that I am a one of Vdict's member ). So please dont' be a stranger when we are still want to be on the same fun-boat . I promise that I will try harder to eliminated as much as possible "the sore to your eyes" , otherwise I will need help form you and everyone else then..

Your sincerely.
    Thank you!
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

Dear Friend

When learning english (or any other language) Keep it simple,, dont use so many flowery terms or big words, Its better to keep sentence structure simple and not try and impress others with how good you can speek ok, That would apply to most people on this sight that are learning english, Is it for academic reasons or personal interest in others

Hope you appreciate the thoughts
    Regards
    Andrew