Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
translate help...

Thread: translate help...

Hybrid View

Default translate help...

hello please translate this for me...

thank u!!

paul

Please translate this for me
    Anh biet khong? Cuoc song cua em bay gio Nguoi quan trong nhat do la anh. Em vui hoac em buon cung do anh Tao cho em , boi vay ke tu gio phut nay tro ve
    sau neu nhu thuong em thi anh dung bao gio lam cho em buon va dung lam em suy nghi nua, em mong anh hieu em va thuong em nhieu hon , co nhu the anh moi g
    the song thieu anh
    iu em trong cuoc doi cua anh , em thuong anh nhieu lam co nhieu luc anh lam em dau lam nhung em cung khong the nao quen anh duoc do la vi Ly do em khong ...

do you know? Now you're the most important person in my life. I'm happy or I'm sad dependent on you, because as from these minutes (you/I) return. Aftet that if you love and cherish me me then never make me sad and make me think anymore. I want you to undertsand and to love and cherish me more like you've just .... NOT SURE
    I'm part of your life, I love you so much. They're have been many times you've hurt me but I also can't forget you that is because the reason I don't ......

Quote Originally Posted by pbyun View Post
    hello please translate this for me...

thank u!!

paul

Please translate this for me
    Anh biet khong? Cuoc song cua em bay gio Nguoi quan trong nhat do la anh. Em vui hoac em buon cung do anh Tao cho em , boi vay ke tu gio phut nay tro ve
    sau neu nhu thuong em thi anh dung bao gio lam cho em buon va dung lam em suy nghi nua, em mong anh hieu em va thuong em nhieu hon , co nhu the anh moi g
    the song thieu anh
    iu em trong cuoc doi cua anh , em thuong anh nhieu lam co nhieu luc anh lam em dau lam nhung em cung khong the nao quen anh duoc do la vi Ly do em khong ...
    Do you know that the most important person in my life now is you. I'm happy or not depends on what you do to me. So that from now on, if you love me, please never do anything that makes me sad and worry. I hope that you understand and love me more to keep me beside you. I love you so much but sometimes you hurt me much. However, I cannot forget you because I cannot live without you ...