Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
all friends can help check my introduction of essay

Thread: all friends can help check my introduction of essay

Hybrid View

Default all friends can help check my introduction of essay

hi all friends, this is 2 introduction of essay that in my assignment. anyone who can help me check my introduction include style, garmmar, punuation. thanks a lot
    introduction 1
    Dressing is a way of life” quotes Yves Saint Laurent. It can be true or not. For many people, Dressing is not only the style but it also expresses of people in the country. Through the dress, we can know who they are? Where they are? In the case of Vietnam and Canada, it seems true to Vietnamese because it has divided into 3 part of area as southern, central and northern. The Style of three part of area Vietnamese are completely difference. That means, when you look at the dress of a person in Vietnam, you can know where are they live in? On the other hand, you can not know Canadian through the dress of them because the style clothing of them changed day by day. Besides, style of clothing in Canada is followed by seasonal attire. It is also influenced by style of America and European. Moreover, there are three interesting differences styles of clothes in Vietnam and Canada, in terms of traditional dress, contemporary fashion and seasonal attire (thesis statement).

introduction 2 :
    Can we understand different cultures from the way people dress? Culture varies from country to country; some have significant differences while others some are quite similar. When we compare Vietnam with Canada, we can find many differences. Vietnam is a small country, but it has long history of more than 4000 years full of traditional culture which has been influenced by the French and Chinese. On the other hand, Canada is a much larger country, but its heritage was still influenced by other cultures as well. Besides culture, fashion is also influenced by outside cultures just as Canada has been for long time by the United States and Europe. Similarly, Vietnam was also influenced by French and Chinese fashion in the past and as a result that influence can be seen in the clothing people wear in both countries. Moreover, there are three interesting differences styles of clothes in Vietnam and Canada, in terms of traditional dress, contemporary fashion and seasonal attire (thesis statement).

Quote Originally Posted by kutron View Post
    hi all friends, this is 2 introduction of essay that in my assignment. anyone who can help me check my introduction include style, garmmar, punuation. thanks a lot
    introduction 1
    Dressing is a way of life” quotes Yves Saint Laurent. It can be true or not. For many people, Dressing is not only the style but it also expresses of people in the country. Through the dress, we can know who they are? Where they are? In the case of Vietnam and Canada, it seems true to Vietnamese because it has divided into 3 part of area as southern, central and northern. The Style of three part of area Vietnamese are completely difference. That means, when you look at the dress of a person in Vietnam, you can know where are they live in? On the other hand, you can not know Canadian through the dress of them because the style clothing of them changed day by day. Besides, style of clothing in Canada is followed by seasonal attire. It is also influenced by style of America and European. Moreover, there are three interesting differences styles of clothes in Vietnam and Canada, in terms of traditional dress, contemporary fashion and seasonal attire (thesis statement).

introduction 2 :
    Can we understand different cultures from the way people dress? Culture varies from country to country; some have significant differences while others some are quite similar. When we compare Vietnam with Canada, we can find many differences. Vietnam is a small country, but it has long history of more than 4000 years full of traditional culture which has been influenced by the French and Chinese. On the other hand, Canada is a much larger country, but its heritage was still influenced by other cultures as well. Besides culture, fashion is also influenced by outside cultures just as Canada has been for long time by the United States and Europe. Similarly, Vietnam was also influenced by French and Chinese fashion in the past and as a result that influence can be seen in the clothing people wear in both countries. Moreover, there are three interesting differences styles of clothes in Vietnam and Canada, in terms of traditional dress, contemporary fashion and seasonal attire (thesis statement).
    I would recommend you to use the second intro.

Can we understand different cultures from the way people dress? Culture varies from country to country; some have significant differences while others some (removed) are quite similar. When we compare Vietnam with Canada, we can find many differences. Vietnam is a small country, but it has long history of more than 4000 years full of traditional culture which has(had)(we are now influenced by many countries' cultures) been influenced by the French and Chinese. On the other hand, Canada is a much larger country, but its heritage was still(removed) influenced by other cultures as well. Besides culture, fashion is also influenced by outside cultures just as Canada has been for long time by the United States and Europe. Similarly, Vietnam was also(removed) influenced by French and Chinese fashion in the past and as a result that influence can be seen in the clothing people wear in both countries. [COLOR="Magenta"]Moreover, there are three interesting differences (different) styles of clothes in Vietnam and Canada, in terms of traditional dress, contemporary fashion and seasonal attire.

By the way, I'm not an expert in writing, so my corrections might not right and not enough.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!