Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi all

Thread: Hi all

Hybrid View

Default Hi all

Hi everyone, I'm Dan. I just started learning Vietnamese - or trying to, at least. I am pretty comfortable with English and Tagalog (I prefer English) and I'm also learning Japanese.

---

Tên tôi là Đan.
    [I don't know much more Vietnamese than that.. and I used a 'Đ' so the pronunciation matches.]

Hi Dan, nice to see You.

Welcome to our communitY and to Vietnamese

Hi... I'm glad to meet you!

Why you leran Vietnamese language?

I'm a Vietnamese and I will learn English but it very difficult for me!

I think chat with English (or Vietnam language) will develope skill English (or Vietnam language)
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Rât hân hạnh được gặp các bạn.
    [I hope I got that right, I used "bạn" because I'm not sure if I should use ông, bà, anh, cô, or chị..]

I started to learn mainly because I've recently made quite a few new Vietnamese friends [I moved to the US from the Philippines]. It interested me after I started, which is probably why I'm continuing to learn it. Many of the problems I have with Tagalog I haven't encountered in Vietnamese, such as verb forms. But the problems I have in Vietnamese are things I rarely had trouble with in Tagalog, such as addressing someone the correct way, or the various tones [although I still have some problems with Tagalog pronunciation..]

I'm starting to get a hang of it though

Smile Hi All

hi everybody,i'm VietNamese,and i live in HCM city,i like to study ENglish,and love to chat by English with eveyone.i'm very bad at listening and today i have a link to share eveyone to practice listening skill,this website is very good :www.esl-lab.com

Smile Hi Dan and everyone

This is Đạt (David) from Florida. I have been here for 2 years. I lived in Nhatrang, Vietnam before. I would like to join this forum to learn more English and keep my Vietnamese language so that I don't forget it. Hope to know all of you, even though you are anyone at anywhere at anytime, I still want to make friends with you and make our languages better. Email meand I will reply immediately when I receive it. See you later.
    Hi everyone! My name is Đạt (David). It's nice to meet all of you! Email me if you have any questions or want to make friends. I am glad to learn more and help you in English and Vietnamese.

Quote Originally Posted by magiclove View Post
    hi everybody,i'm VietNamese,and i live in HCM city,i like to study ENglish,and love to chat by English with eveyone.i'm very bad at listening and today i have a link to share eveyone to practice listening skill,this website is very good :www.esl-lab.com
    Hey,your website is very useful for me,thanks a lot. But i have some questions : in website,it has "play-realmedia" and "play-windows media", i don't know what difference both of them,can you explain for me? if i choose "play-realmedia",i have to save something i don't know in my computer,i don't know it has virus or something like that,so can you show me how to use this website most clearly and most convenience ?Thanks a lot.Have a nice day!

Hi everybody! Hope u all have a nice day!
    I'm living in Hanoi, and glad to make friend with u all here. Although I've learnt E for more than 5 years but I'm still feel nervous when communicate with foreigner. Hope that, I'll receive your help here. Yes, maybe I say: Learning and communicte in English are my passion. Thanks you!http://community.vdict.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Wink any one

alike everyone want to learn english, i decive to get some one can teach me about english, that'll be help a lot.
    but if the one teach me english will be a girl, it's make me happy than a boys
    can i have some volunteer?