Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Default Hello!

hello everybody
    my name is Ly. I like learning English and i think this forum can help me to improve my Eng. I hope i can receive your help because my Eng is bad. Thanks ^^
    Have a nice day

welcome pdlma! So, what are you wishing the forum to help? Post it here and you will receive a lot of hands!

thanks, fija.
    do you like listening english song?
    i've been interested in writing english lyrics after listening since i started learning english. And the first question i want to ask you is the meaning of "wanna", "gonna".... in many lyrics. For 4 years learning english at school, i haven't seen those word in any text, and no teacher explained it
    (sửa lỗi ngữ pháp zùm em luôn nha)

Quote Originally Posted by pdlma_iwbwy View Post
    thanks, fija.
    do you like listening english song?
    i've been interested in writing english lyrics after listening since i started learning english. And the first question i want to ask you is the meaning of "wanna", "gonna".... in many lyrics. For 4 years learning english at school, i haven't seen those word in any text, and no teacher explained it
    (sửa lỗi ngữ pháp zùm em luôn nha)
    Văn nói, đừng nên dùng cho văn viết.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wanna

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gonna

thank you, paddy

those words <--- plural

i want to learn Eng ,too.i want to know how to learn Eng effectively ,learn more vocabulary and remember them for a long time .i work for a Korea company so i always used eng ( because i don't know Korean :d ) but my Eng so bad .thank so much .

cjsand

Default Good Afternoon

I am new to this type of Communication. I am trying to learn Vietnamese, but I find it difficult to understand. I am going to visit Vietnam in april and would like to greet my girlfriends family appropriately. So i could give a good impression and represent myself appropriately to her family. Could anyone help me out.
    Very / Respectfully
    Chris
    sandker.christopher@yahoo.com

Hi CJSAND
    Chris, I am new to this community myself-only recently becoming active. I have been in a similar situation as you. So what have you tried so far?
    My advice: it would be helpful for you to learn some respectful greetings and basic conversation with cultural context if possible. Youtube has some great language learning videos. Check around for a Vietnamese conversational class (through) local goverment, recreation departments, civic, and religious groups.
    Mangosteen
    Last edited by n4qnx; 03-31-2010 at 03:35 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by cjsand View Post
    I am new to this type of Communication. I am trying to learn Vietnamese, but I find it difficult to understand. I am going to visit Vietnam in april and would like to greet my girlfriends family appropriately. So i could give a good impression and represent myself appropriately to her family. Could anyone help me out.
    Very / Respectfully
    Chris
    sandker.christopher@yahoo.com
    dear Cjsand!
    I am Ngoc Ha, I’m from Viet Nam. I’m 25 years old. I’m speak English very bad. I very happy pleased to make your acquaintance! Can you help me? Thanks!