Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Lost in Translation??

Thread: Lost in Translation??

Hybrid View

Red face Lost in Translation??

Hello Everyone,

I sms her if she really like me. Her reply:

Em y anh that ma em kg co ai o viet nam het anh cu tin tuong em di em kg dau anh dau em nho anh nhieu lam

I only know the first and last few words, " I love you.........I miss you very much"

Sorry to bother you all but I really like her a lot. I'm hooked to vietnamese culture. Love the food as well, beef noodles (pho tai), grilled pork rice (com tam?), vietnamese roll (???) and vietnamese coffee with milk (cafe sua)

Em y anh that ma em kg co ai o viet nam het anh cu tin tuong em di em kg dau anh dau em nho anh nhieu lam
    I really love U, I dont have any boyfriends at VN. Belive me! I have nothing to hide. I miss u very much
    I hope this could help...
    Sorry to bother you all but I really like her a lot. I'm hooked to vietnamese culture. Love the food as well, beef noodles (pho tai), grilled pork rice (com tam?), vietnamese roll (???) and vietnamese coffee with milk (cafe sua)
    vietnamese roll - chả giò/ nem cuốn .. (there are some kinds of this..)
    pho tai - phở tái
    com tam - cơm tấm
    cafe sua - cafe sữa
    Last edited by Ryu; 09-15-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    Side by side
    With you till the end
    I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
    No matter what is said or done
    Our love will always continue on

Thank you so much Ryu!

by the way, "belive" is spelt as "believe"

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I sms her if she really like me. Her reply:

I only know the first and last few words, " I love you.........I miss you very much"

I guess:
    grilled pork rice = cơm sườn
    broken rice = cơm tấm
    vietnamese roll is implied any vietnamese food that is rolled just before eating
    such as bánh cuốn, ram cuốn,etc...

I rewrite your message grammatically and I translate it into English:
    Em y anh that ma em kg co ai o viet nam het anh cu tin tuong em di em kg dau anh dau em nho anh nhieu lam = em yêu anh thật mà, em không có (người thân) nào ở VN hết. Anh cứ tin tưởng em đi, em không dấu anh đâu, em nhớ anh nhiều lắm.= I really love you, em have no relatives in VN. Believe me/Trust me, I don't hide you anything. I miss you very much