Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate from English to VN

Thread: Please help translate from English to VN

Hybrid View

Default Please help translate from English to VN

Please help translate from English to VN;

My beautiful girlfriend,

I hope you are well. I hope you are looking after your health. Please make sure you eat and go to sleep on time. I think about you every minute of the day. I see your beautiful smile in my dreams all the time. I miss talking to you everyday. I look at your picture when I miss you alot. Let's hope things get better and we can see each other more. I really miss your hugs. I remember all the good times we spent together. Don't worry too much. We will be best friends forever. I love you so much.

Love
    John

Cô bạn gái xinh đẹp của anh.

Anh mong em vẫn khoẻ. Anh hy vọng em giữ gìn sức khoẻ. Hãy ăn uống và đi ngủ điều độ. Anh nghĩ về em từng giây phút mỗi ngày. Anh trông thấy nụ cười xinh đẹp của em trong mọi giấc mơ. Anh nhớ cuộc nói chuyện với em mọi ngày. Anh nhìn hình và nhớ em nhiều. Hãy cùng hy vọng mọi chuyện sẽ tốt đẹp hơn và chúng ta có thể gặp nhau nhiều hơn. Anh thật nhớ vòng tay của em. Anh nhớ hết các lần tốt đẹp mình đã có với nhau. Đừng lo lắng nhiều. Chúng ta sẽ mãi là những bạn tốt nhất. Anh yêu em nhiều lắm.

Love
    John.

@ John, you say "We will be best friends forever". Perharps you don't know in Vietnamese when you say 'friends forever', its mean you only want to be a friend to someone. If you don't want your relationship just end up as friends so you may consider not to use this sentence to your lover.
    Last edited by LtDra; 11-03-2010 at 03:55 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Thank you for your kind advise and translation.

John