Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help to translate

Thread: Please help to translate

Hybrid View

Default Please help to translate

Hi every 1, this is my 1st thread and I m sori if I cause any inconvenience.
    I m trying to write a short letter for some 1 who is leaving an 2 days time. Please help me to translate it to vietnamese. Thanks in advance.

Here it goes:-

I just want to let you know that, I am very happy to have known you and grown fond of you. You are some one that I cherished. Although I won't know how much you felt for me but honestly I have grown very fond of you.
    Please take great care of yourself while you are away and i am definately going to miss you. Regardless of what profession you are in or which part of the world you are at, you will always be remembered and missed. No matter what you are doing, always remember that safety & health should come first.

Love always

xxxxxxx

Anh chỉ muốn em biết rằng, anh rất sung sướng được biết em và tự cảm thấy càng mến em hơn. Em là hình bóng anh ấp ủ trong tim. Mặc dù anh không biết cảm nghỉ của em đối với anh như thế nào, nhưng thật sự lòng anh đã rất tha thiết với em.
    Xin gìn vàng, giữ ngọc trong lúc em nghìn trùng xa cách và chắc chắn anh sẽ nhớ em nhiều lắm. Dù là em giữ nghiệp vụ gì, nơi nào trên thế giới này, anh sẽ mãi mãi nghỉ đến em và nhớ thương em. Trong mọi hoàn cảnh, không cần biết em đang làm gì, lúc nào cũng nhớ rằng sự an toàn và sức khỏe là ưu tiên một.

Mãi mãi yêu em

Thks a million bro.