Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Freedom Of Speech in Vdict ???

Thread: Freedom Of Speech in Vdict ???

Hybrid View

Ilikemydict

Default Freedom Of Speech in Vdict ???

I posted a message in here and some how it got deleted without an explaination. The message was an opinion of me about the Vietcong's government. Is this site affiliated with the Vietcong's government?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikemydict View Post
    I posted a message in here and some how it got deleted without an explaination. The message was an opinion of me about the Vietcong's government. Is this site affiliated with the Vietcong's government?
    Việt Cộng = Communist Vietnam

Why did you think that? I don't think so! I think this Site is ordinary as others. According me, Vdict.com is very, very useful. Has no polictics at here.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Default General discussion

The answer is a big "YES".
    Please, do not disturb the bee-hive.
    You can criticize any Communist Government you like to as long as you are safe on the other side of the world. Watch Myanma, then you know what I try to say.
    Unfortunately your comment or opinion does not and will not change anything. It is just like a drop of water in the ocean which is ignored, forgotten or unheard....What a waste of time is!!!
    Please, look for something or anything, a miracle if possible (!) that can help Vietnamese children living in VN learn English more efficiently....Just an example.
    Would you like to do something more useful and practical than just a plain opinon itself for your loved ones still living over there?
    Good luck.
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 10-01-2007 at 09:05 AM.

Ilikemydict

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    The answer is a big "YES".
    Please, do not disturb the bee-hive.
    You can criticize any Communist Government you like to as long as you are safe on the other side of the world. Watch Myanma, then you know what I try to say.
    Unfortunately your comment or opinion does not and will not change anything. It is just like a drop of water in the ocean which is ignored, forgotten or unheard....What a waste of time is!!!
    Please, look for something or anything, a miracle if possible (!) that can help Vietnamese children living in VN learn English more efficiently....Just an example.
    Would you like to do something more useful and practical than just a plain opinon itself for your loved ones still living over there?
    Good luck.
    Mr. Manh, I think you are one of the bees working on the bee hive right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikemydict View Post
    Mr. Manh, I think you are one of the bees working on the bee hive right?
    I know Mr Manh won't like it but I can't help laughing