Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation from vietnamese to English - help needed please

Thread: Translation from vietnamese to English - help needed please

Hybrid View

Default Translation from vietnamese to English - help needed please

Just to give you some leadup to this letter, I had an argument with girl over money and told her where to go basically.

Then I sent her a letter telling her how I felt about her and the situtaion....this is what she sent back:

If not u ringht. I will not happy. Vi khi ben Ban Toi moi biet vui la. Gi.Toi sinh ra trong mot gia dinh thieu tinh yeu thuong cua Cha Me.va Toi that su. Rat can tinh yeu thuong do. Nhung se khong bao gio co. Khi ra doi song. Ban cua toi.ai cung luon ghat toi. Toi cung khong biet. Nguoi nao tot nguoi nao xau.khi Toi di lam. Nhieu nguoi noi yeu thuong Toi.nhung tat ca chi la gia doi voi toi.Toi that vong. Va tuyet vong.khong biet tin vao ai nua. Cuoc doi Toi la nhu the. Nhung khi Toi gap ban.Noi chuyen voi ban.ban da noi voi toi rat nhieu. Va cung hua voi Toi rat nhieu.cho du ban van Chua lam dc cho Toi dieu gi. Nhung Toi van vui.Toi huy vong Ban song tot. Va vui ve hon. Take care

Any help would be appreciated please....thanks in advance

I know what happiness is only when I'm with you. I was born lacking of parental love, and I really need that kind of love. But I am never going to have it. In life, my friends always hate me. And I don't know who are good or bad. At work, many people say that they love me, but those are lies. I am disappointed and despair. I don't know who to trust anymore. That's how my life is. But when I met you, talked to you, you told me and promised me a lot, though you haven't done anything for me. But I am still happy. I hope you live your life well and be happier. Take care.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

"yêu" nhau, lừa tình ối... í à cho nhau...
    Về nhà, chát rằng, em mến anh... a à a á a
    rằng em... í a à quá buồn...
    rằng em... í a à quá buồn...
    tình tình tình gió bay, tình tình tình gió bay...
    Last edited by anhkhi; 10-24-2011 at 09:48 PM.