Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Short translation - English to Vietnamese

Thread: Short translation - English to Vietnamese

Hybrid View

Default Short translation - English to Vietnamese

Hello again, please could someone help me to translate the following into Vietnamese? Thank you very much!

(1) I will pick you up on Mondays at 15:00, Tuesdays at 08:15, and Thursdays at 08:15. Please be ready and wait for me outside by the gate, so I don't need to go inside, okay?

(2) On Mondays and Thursdays, please sweep outside, then vacuum and mop the floors, clean the toilets, and dust and wipe down surfaces like tables, counters and mirrors.
    Last edited by moonbug; 09-28-2009 at 08:24 PM.

[QUOTE=moonbug;25275]Hello again, please could someone help me to translate the following into Vietnamese? Thank you very much!

(1) I will pick you up on Mondays at 15:00, Tuesdays at 08:15, and Thursdays at 08:15. Please be ready and wait for me outside by the gate, so I don't need to go inside, okay?

(2) On Mondays and Thursdays, please sweep outside, then vacuum and mop the floors, clean the toilets, and dust and wipe down surfaces like tables, counters and mirrors.[/QUOTE

Translation :
    1/ Tôi sẽ đón ông/bà lúc 15 giờ vào thứ hai ; 8 giờ 15 phút ngày thứ ba và 8 giừo 15 phút ngày thứ năm.Xin hãy đợi tôi tại ngoài cổng để tôi khỏi vào .Vậy nhé ?
    2/Thứ hai và thứ năm hàng tuần, hãy quét dọn bên ngoài,sau đó hút bụi và lau sàn, lau dọn toilet lau sạch bụi và quét bề mặt bàn , kệ và gương.

Thank you very much! (Sorry for the delay in acknowledging your help, my internet has been down.)