Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need translation to english from this sent text

Thread: Need translation to english from this sent text

Hybrid View

Red face Need translation to english from this sent text

7 tuan nua anh ve vietnam. Anh nho dem theo giay doc than cua anh nhe. Anh dem theo giay doc than cua anh ve vietnam de em va anh lam giay ket hon nhe anh. de em lam khai sanh cho con mang ho ten cua anh nhe. Em rat yeu anh va nho anh nhieu lam. Cam on anh nhieu nhe.

Anh xap xep lam thu tuc giay to xin thi thuc cho em qua my voi anh nhe. hien gio em dang co thai voi anh. em xin anh hieu dum va thong cam cho em. O vietnam khong giong nhu ben my. Neu co thai roi thi phai ket hon va di theo chong thi moi la nguoi tot. Con nhu em da co thai va xin thi thuc 2 lan nhung khong duoc. va moi nguoi co suy nghi xau ve em la da bi anh gat roi va anh da co vo ben my. Nhung em rat yeu anh va em hy anh khong phai la hang nguoi do. That long em rat yeu va nho anh nhieu lam.

I em rat yeu anh va rat ton trong anh. Em hy vong anh se lam duoc. Em rat thich va mong muon quoc qua my cung anh de song voi anh va em hua se cham soc yeu, anh den suot cuoc doi con lai. Em cam on anh rat nhieu. xx

Hi MEKONG9,

Here you go:

When coming back Vietnam in next 7 weeks, you should remember to take single documents, right. Must be having those documents, you and I just could register marriage. Let me register a birth of our baby with your full name, won’t you? I love you very much and miss you a lot. Thank you very much.

You will arrange to make my visa as I could go to US with you, won’t you? I’m having a baby with you right now, so please understand and sympathize with me. Life in Vietnam isn’t like the one in US. If being pregnant, the good job should do is go with her husband. I applied for a visa at US 2 times but the result was always unsuccessful. Everyone think I was deceived and you had a wife in US. But I love you very much and I hope that you aren’t kind of those persons. It’s true that I love and miss you a lot.

I love you very much and always respect you. I hope you will be able to do it. I like and want to leave for US to live with you and I promise I will take care of and love you whole the rest of my life. Thank you very much. Xx
    Last edited by thainam2k; 04-19-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thainam2k View Post
    Hi MEKONG9,

Here you go:

When coming back Vietnam in next 7 weeks, you should remember to take single documents, right. Must be having those documents, you and I just could register marriage. Let me register a birth of our baby with your full name, won’t you? I love you very much and miss you a lot. Thank you very much.

You will arrange to make my visa as I could go to US with you, won’t you? I’m having a baby with you right now, so please understand and sympathize with me. Life in Vietnam isn’t like the one in US. If being pregnant, the good job should do is go with her husband. I applied for a visa at US 2 times but the result was always unsuccessful. Everyone think I was deceived and you had a wife in US. But I love you very much and I hope that you aren’t kind of those persons. It’s true that I love and miss you a lot.

I love you very much and always respect you. I hope you will be able to do it. I like and want to leave for US to live with you and I promise I will take care of and love you whole the rest of my life. Thank you very much. Xx
    Should be Marital status.

To bác Mạnh.

Thân chào bác! bác khỏe chứ!. Thật lâu quá ltdra mới có dịp quay lại đây, xem chừng như các chiến hữu cũ cũng đã vắng đi hết .... Cũng may còn lại 1 chiến hưu kỳ cựu ở đây.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    To bác Mạnh.

Thân chào bác! bác khỏe chứ!. Thật lâu quá ltdra mới có dịp quay lại đây, xem chừng như các chiến hữu cũ cũng đã vắng đi hết .... Cũng may còn lại 1 chiến hưu kỳ cựu ở đây.
    Chào bác Ltra,
    Cựu chiến binh thôi, không có thương tích gì đáng kể...nên nhận ra bác ngay.
    Còn muốn trau dồi Anh Ngữ thì còn ở đây....
    Sóng sau lùa sóng trước. Giới trẻ mới tấn lên, lại học ở ngoại quốc, tiếng Anh giỏi như "thần"; còn đa số học sinh/sinh viên còn học tại VN thì tiếng Anh của họ buồn quá!!!
    Chúc bác khỏe luôn.

Cám ơn bác Mạnh, bác Mạnh ở ngoại quốc hay đang ở VN vậy?

Quote Originally Posted by thainam2k View Post
    Cám ơn bác Mạnh, bác Mạnh ở ngoại quốc hay đang ở VN vậy?
    Hi Thainam2k,
    Tôi hiện đang sống tại miền Nam Cali. gần ranh giới Mễ, cũng nói tiếng Mễ luôn, có điều là quá "mỏi tay"