Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help

Thread: please help

Hybrid View

Default please help

Another message from a woman in Vietnam who I met online.

I appreciate all the help I have received from the people in the forum
    This is a long one.....
    thanks
    rich

em khong hieu duoc anh viet gi nhung em se nho nguoi dich va tra loi thu cho anh sau ,em muon tinh ban

cam on anh da viet thu tieng viet nam cho em,cong viet cua em ,chuyen lam dep cho phai nu.em khong co hanh phuc,muon di tim hanh phuc that su ,va yeu nhau that long khong gia doi,em thich bien moi luc sang va chieu ,muon ngam bien tu xa,em khong vuong ban con cai,vi da lon,anh co the ve viet nam em se don minh se ngam bien nha trang vung tau ,anh da den viet nam lan nao chua,cxhuc anh luon vui ve hanh phuc thanh dt cong viec,hen gap lai thu sau

Quote Originally Posted by rmf555 View Post
    Another message from a woman in Vietnam who I met online.

I appreciate all the help I have received from the people in the forum
    This is a long one.....
    thanks
    rich

em khong hieu duoc anh viet gi nhung em se nho nguoi dich va tra loi thu cho anh sau ,em muon tinh ban

cam on anh da viet thu tieng viet nam cho em,cong viet cua em ,chuyen lam dep cho phai nu.em khong co hanh phuc,muon di tim hanh phuc that su ,va yeu nhau that long khong gia doi,em thich bien moi luc sang va chieu ,muon ngam bien tu xa,em khong vuong ban con cai,vi da lon,anh co the ve viet nam em se don minh se ngam bien nha trang vung tau ,anh da den viet nam lan nao chua,cxhuc anh luon vui ve hanh phuc thanh dt cong viec,hen gap lai thu sau
    I didn't understand what you wrote but I will ask someone to translate for me and I will response to you in the next letter, I want companionship.
    Thank you very much for writing a letter to me in Vietnamese, my job is to make women beautiful, I don't have happiness, wanted to find true happiness and love, I like the beach at day and night, wanted to soak in beach water, all my children have grown and I am not busy with them anymore, can you come to Vietnam, I will pick you up, we will stay Nha Trang and Vung Tau's water, have you been to Vietnam yet. Wish you always happy and successful in your job, see you again in the next letter

Default thank you very much for your help!!

Sorry for the long translation. I'll be spending much more time in Vietnam on bussiness in the future so I'd really like to learn to speak the language. Is there a good school in HCMC or NYC(reasonably priced) anyone can suggest?