Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please Help Again, Thank you

Thread: Please Help Again, Thank you

Hybrid View

Default Please Help Again, Thank you

Thank you everyone on this forum who have helped me. I really appreciate it.
    Need help with another one.

Honey, I can still remember the first time we met like it was yesterday. You were wearing a black and white striped dress. You looked so pretty.
    We sat together and you told me your name was ___ and that you were from Can Tho. All I thought was that I wanted to get to know you better. If the world were to end today, I would die with a smile because I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know and love you.

milk pig - Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated

Em yêu, Anh vẫn có thể còn nhớ cái lần đầu tiên chúng mình gặp gỡ nhau, nó y như là mới hôm qua vậy. Em đã mặc bộ đồ sọc đen trắng . Em trông rất là xinh đẹp.
    chúng mình đã ngồi với nhau và em nói với anh tên em là ___ và rằng em là người Cần Thơ. Hoàn toàn anh đã suy nghĩ rằng anh muốn hiểu biết em nhiều hơn. Nếu như thế giới này có tận hôm nay, anh sẽ chết với một nụ cười bởi vì anh cảm thấy đã thật may mắn có được cơ hội quên biết và yêu em.

(just little more Vietnamese way though)
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

LtDra - Thank you for your help