Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
I need help with Vietnamese to English. Thanks so much.

Thread: I need help with Vietnamese to English. Thanks so much.

Hybrid View

gr mtn boy

Talking I need help with Vietnamese to English. Thanks so much.

I need help with Vietnamese to English. I really appreciate your help, thanks so much.

Em rat hieu ve hoang canh cua anh.ai cung co gia dinh .Neu minh con Cha Me ,Anh Chi.thi minh phai biet Qui' Trong. Em rat vui Neu anh la nguoi Con co Hieu.em rat hieu va muon chia xot dieu do voi anh........anh Jon nay.cai gi thi minh cung phai can co thoi gian.nhat la ve truyen tinh cam.neu da chon phai song voi nhau suot doi.khong duoc thay doi.anh co hieu dieu do khong.,ve em em rat vui vi duoc co 1 nguoi ban nhu anh Jon.rat la yeu men Trang.Thanks verry much.nhung em van chua co Nghe nghiep gi ca.em lam cong ty .chi la tam thoi thoi.cong viec do khong the song duoc neu em lap gia dinh.neu anh co thich em thi anh phai doi 1 thoi gian dai .anh co doi duoc ko... em phai ve tam vi em moi di lam ve.hen anh Jon Thu sau nhe.chuc anh luon vuiiii.va mo den Em nhe... Good night.see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by gr mtn boy View Post
    I need help with Vietnamese to English. I really appreciate your help, thanks so much.

Em rat hieu ve hoang canh cua anh.ai cung co gia dinh .Neu minh con Cha Me ,Anh Chi.thi minh phai biet Qui' Trong. Em rat vui Neu anh la nguoi Con co Hieu.em rat hieu va muon chia xot dieu do voi anh........anh Jon nay.cai gi thi minh cung phai can co thoi gian.nhat la ve truyen tinh cam.neu da chon phai song voi nhau suot doi.khong duoc thay doi.anh co hieu dieu do khong.,ve em em rat vui vi duoc co 1 nguoi ban nhu anh Jon.rat la yeu men Trang.Thanks verry much.nhung em van chua co Nghe nghiep gi ca.em lam cong ty .chi la tam thoi thoi.cong viec do khong the song duoc neu em lap gia dinh.neu anh co thich em thi anh phai doi 1 thoi gian dai .anh co doi duoc ko... em phai ve tam vi em moi di lam ve.hen anh Jon Thu sau nhe.chuc anh luon vuiiii.va mo den Em nhe... Good night.see you again.
    I understand your circumstances. Everyone has their own family. If you have parents, siblings you should esteem and love them. If you're a dutiful son I understand and share it with you.......John, everything need time, especially love affair. If you choose someone as you partner, you should live with her all your life
    Do you understand ?....As for me, I'm very glad to have a friend like you who loves me. Thank you for it, but I have no a stable job. I work at a company with a temporary job. I can't live with it if I get married. If you love me you have to wait for a long time. Can you wait for me?....I have to go home and take a bath because I have just backed home from the company
    I'll write much next letter. I wish you happiness. Dream about me
    See you later.
    Sweet sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by english-learner View Post
    I understand your circumstances. Everyone has their own family. If you have parents, siblings you should esteem and love them. If you're a dutiful son I understand and share it with you.......John, everything need time, especially love affair. If you choose someone as you partner, you should live with her all your life
    Do you understand ?....As for me, I'm very glad to have a friend like you who loves me. Thank you for it, but I have no a stable job. I work at a company with a temporary job. I can't live with it if I get married. If you love me you have to wait for a long time. Can you wait for me?....I have to go home and take a bath because I have just backed home from the company
    I'll write much next letter. I wish you happiness. Dream about me
    See you later.
    Sweet sleep!
    S/B:
    his/her
    love (love affair: ngoại tình!)
    needs
    your
    been back home (to back: hậu thuân.. lùi..)
    Nếu dùng "transitive verb": I work a temporary job at a company....cũng OK!
    Cần thay đổi đôi chút. Chỉ đề nghị thôi.
    Cordially,
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 05-18-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    S/B:
    his/her
    love (love affair: ngoại tình!)
    needs
    your
    been back home (to back: hậu thuân.. lùi..)
    Nếu dùng "transitive verb": I work a temporary job at a company....cũng OK!
    Cần thay đổi đôi chút. Chỉ đề nghị thôi.
    Cordially,
    Love affair chỉ là chuyện tình, yêu đương giữa 2 người thôi, chứ không có nghĩa là ngoại tình.

ngoại tình thì là extramarital affair.

Thường thì trong văn nói người ta hay dùng I work as a temp at this company hoặc I have a temp job at this company hoặc I am a temp at this company.