Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
ponagar

Thread: ponagar

Hybrid View

Default ponagar

This text was written in Eng keyboard so Vdict doesn't translate well at all.

I need to clarify this message as I feel I insulted my friend.

em muon tinh yeu minh trong sang va ton trong nguoi viet nam chung em luon gin giu trinh tuyet den khi lap gia dinh va nguoi do phai hoi cuoi gap mat ba me sau do moi nghi den chuyen ay! anh hieu cho em khong neu anh that su yeu em dau quan trong chuyen ay em rat mong anh hieu va ton trong em voi danh nghia la nguoi a yeu va can anh giup do em khong phai nhu cac co gai khac co tien thi ha thap ban than em muon duoc trong sang tron tinh yeu em se tra lai so tien do cho a

Quote Originally Posted by ponagar View Post
    This text was written in Eng keyboard so Vdict doesn't translate well at all.

I need to clarify this message as I feel I insulted my friend.

em muon tinh yeu minh trong sang va ton trong nguoi viet nam chung em luon gin giu trinh tuyet den khi lap gia dinh va nguoi do phai hoi cuoi gap mat ba me sau do moi nghi den chuyen ay! anh hieu cho em khong neu anh that su yeu em dau quan trong chuyen ay em rat mong anh hieu va ton trong em voi danh nghia la nguoi a yeu va can anh giup do em khong phai nhu cac co gai khac co tien thi ha thap ban than em muon duoc trong sang tron tinh yeu em se tra lai so tien do cho a
    The paragraph has no any full stop, comma,....I'm sorry, the girl may be low-educated!
    Although I'm a Vietnamese, I can't stop thinking her words was true or false/spurious!
    Anyway, speaking generally, she'd like to say that you should respect her, you should go to her home to see her parents and married her before making love in bed!
    Last edited by english-learner; 02-21-2010 at 07:42 AM.

Thankyou for your help on this.

She is a country girl and this was written on the Vdict translation site,it's very good for Eng-Viet translation but tricky when the vietnamese is written on a latin keyboard and as you say without punctuation.

I have known her for six months but only recently attempted to really have a conversation. My tieng Viet is poor,I am a lazy foreigner mixing with Vietnamese who speak English.I am making an effort to learn more as I do like this girl.

Chuc Tet Vui Ve, Johan

Quote Originally Posted by ponagar View Post
    Thankyou for your help on this.

She is a country girl and this was written on the Vdict translation site,it's very good for Eng-Viet translation but tricky when the vietnamese is written on a latin keyboard and as you say without punctuation.

I have known her for six months but only recently attempted to really have a conversation. My tieng Viet is poor,I am a lazy foreigner mixing with Vietnamese who speak English.I am making an effort to learn more as I do like this girl.

Chuc Tet Vui Ve, Johan
    If she is really a rurar girl, it's very good for you. Of course, you need time to understand her better