Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Andrew Sydney

Thread: Andrew Sydney

Hybrid View

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

adfadsfadfadfadfafaafadfa
    Last edited by Andrew3; 01-23-2008 at 08:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Could someone translate the following in Vietnamese Please?

What makes me sad is that, she is around people who really don't have her interests at heart. They resort to lying in order to seek out there own selfish longing and use threats in order to control her thoughts. Along comes someone to help her, but family and relatives resent such knowing full well if he is present that could change things, That was the idea of playing choi hoi with the sister in Law , if she can get her to play. its another way of controlling her by means of money,even though in the sisters in laws heart she hates her intensely.

Only interested in the child not the mother.

Thanks for this
    Andrew
    Cớ gì làm tôi buồn vậy! cô ấy bị vây quanh bởi những người mà cô ấy không quan tâm tới. Họ thường xuyên gian dối theo thứ tự để tìm ra ước muốn ích kỷ của họ, và dùng những lời đe dọa hầu điều khiển ý tưởng của cô ấy. Theo đó có một người đến để giúp cô ấy, nhưng gia đình và họ hàng không bằng lòng quả thật rất rõ ràng, nêú sự hiện diện của anh ấy có thể thay đổi sự việc, đó là quan niệm của sự đùa giỡn "chơi hôi" với chi dâu, nếu cô ta có thể được cô ấy để chơi . Nó là cách khác của sự sai khiến cô ta bằng tiền dù là trong lòng của các chị em dâu, cô ấy ghét cô ta mãnh liệt.

Phew ... This writing drives me nut. who is "she" and who is "her" . Who are those "sisters in law"? are they both in law or just one and another?

Mong các cao nhân đừng cười. Ltdra cố gắng lắm rồi
    Last edited by LtDra; 01-17-2008 at 11:46 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

Firstly thanks so much for you great translation,,you are very good keep up the good work

The two characters are my girlfriend and the the other the sister in law. Hope that helps

Again Thankyou

Andrew

Could someone translate the following in Vietnamese Please?

What makes me sad is that, she is around people who really dont have her interests at heart. They resort to lying in order to seek out there own selfish longing and use threats in order to control her thoughts. Along comes someone to help her, but family and relatives resent such knowing full well if he is present that could change things, That was the idea of playing choi hoi with the sister in Law , if she can get her to play its another way of controlling her by means of money even though in the sisters in laws heart she hates her intensley.

Only interested in the child not the mother.

Thanks for this
    Andrew

Andrew,
    Let me ask you one more time, is English your first language ? I'm sorry to say, but your English is not what I expected from a native Aussie.

Default Grammar & Vocabulary

LDra,

"What makes me sad is that, she is around people who really dont have her interests at heart:Cớ gì làm tôi buồn vậy! cô ấy bị vây quanh bởi những người mà cô ấy không quan tâm tới"

S/B: Điều làm tôi buồn phiền là cô ta thường lai vảng (hay tới lui chớ không phải bị vây quanh...)đến những con người hoàn toàn không quan tâm gì đến cô ta....(chớ không phải cô ấy không quan tâm...)

Tôi chỉ muốn chỉ điểm xây dựng cho bạn mà thôi.Trong khi đó tôi không thích lối viết Anh Ngữ "ill" của anh chàng người Úc này...tình cảm của anh ta cũng
    rối ren....
    Cordially,
    MN

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    LDra,

"What makes me sad is that, she is around people who really dont have her interests at heart:Cớ gì làm tôi buồn vậy! cô ấy bị vây quanh bởi những người mà cô ấy không quan tâm tới"

S/B: Điều làm tôi buồn phiền là cô ta thường lai vảng (hay tới lui chớ không phải bị vây quanh...)đến những con người hoàn toàn không quan tâm gì đến cô ta....(chớ không phải cô ấy không quan tâm...)

Tôi chỉ muốn chỉ điểm xây dựng cho bạn mà thôi.Trong khi đó tôi không thích lối viết Anh Ngữ "ill" của anh chàng người Úc này...tình cảm của anh ta cũng
    rối ren....
    Cordially,
    MN
    Cám ơn bác Manh Nguyen. Vì bài viết này có câu cú kỳ quá nhất là cách chấm phẩy ... vâng, có nhiều cái có vấn đề đấy hen bác.

Andrew3

Default Yes Im native

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Andrew,
    Let me ask you one more time, is English your first language ? I'm sorry to say, but your English is not what I expected from a native Aussie.
    Im sorry if I dont live up too your expectations,, Unfortunately with this kind of forum its quite easy to become quite self centred and quite easy to develop a high opinion of ones self as far as translation goes. Im not here to make comparisons or try and impress others of my abilities. Im quite happy to accept critiscim but from those who dont have a high opinion of once self

Andrew

Im sorry if I dont live up too your expectations,, Unfortunately with this kind of forum its quite easy to become quite self centred and quite easy to develop a high opinion of ones self as far as translation goes. Im not here to make comparisons or try and impress others of my abilities. Im quite happy to accept critiscim but from those who dont have a high opinion of once self

Andrew
    What did you mean by "Unfortunately with this kind of forum its quite easy to become quite self centred"? Andrew. I know my English isn't good, but I believe that to get the people respection not simply just good at 1 or 2 things. It must defend on how that person treating people around .... Do you think you be able to become one in "this kind of forum"?

Andrew3

Default Andrew3

[QUOTE=LtDra;6541]What did you mean by "Unfortunately with this kind of
    Hi Ltrda

I was wondering if its possible to translate the following,, ive put a new post in the forum. it would be appreciated thanks

Andrew

Andrew
    Andrew,

First, most people here just start to learn English and tend to consider native English speakers as the right source of grammar, vocabulary. Because of this assumption, they tend to think whatever you posted were written correctly.

Second, certain ethnic groups tend to use English in certain way because of direct translation from their first languages.

Because of those two reasons, I asked if you are a native English speaker. With that readers of this forum can draw their own conclusion about your posts, and for me to translate your post easier into Vietnamese (and hopefully to understand your ethnicity, if you were not native Aussie) once I correctly understand your posts.

As for impression and other craps, I don't give a hoot. I am here to learn just like any other members, and maybe help each other out a bit.