Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi all

Thread: Hi all

Hybrid View

Smile Hi all

Hi everyone,
    I am new member of this forum.
    I am vietnamese from Dong Hoi
    I am learning English and I want to make friends with all of you. I see that talking in this forum is a way to learning English well.
    I hope you can help you.

Help me, Pls.

Em, chu nhat tuan nay em co ranh khong? anh muon moi em di du dam cuoi ban cua anh voi anh, y em the nao?

Need urgent!!!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by thomas2009 View Post
    Help me, Pls.

Em, chu nhat tuan nay em co ranh khong? anh muon moi em di du dam cuoi ban cua anh voi anh, y em the nao?

Need urgent!!!

Thanks in advance
    Dear, Are you free this Sunday? I woud like to invite you to attend my friend's wedding with me. Please let me know what you think.

Talking

Hi everyone,
    I am new member of this forum.
    I am vietnamese from Dong Hoi
    I am learning English and I want to make friends with all of you. I see that talking in this forum is a way to learning English well.
    I hope you can help you.
    With Pleasure! Weclome to join in this forum. Hope that you can learn alot English, i'm also new in this forum too.

Default Pls help me translation English-Vietnamese

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlvn16 View Post
    With Pleasure! Weclome to join in this forum. Hope that you can learn alot English, i'm also new in this forum too.
    CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR E-MAIL HAS WON

We happily announce to you the draw (#953) of the MICROSOFT CORP WORLD LOTTERY AWARD International programs held in U.K your "email address have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS Sterling) in cash credited to file MSW-L/200-26937, This is from a total cash prize of £25,000,000 shared among the (25) Twenty-Five lucky winners in this 2nd category. !!HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!! Simply contact our fiduciary Claim Agent in South Africa where your payment is zoned with the below information's

NAME: ADDRESS: NATIONALITY: SEX: AGE: PHONE/MOBILE: FAX: COMPANY: OCCUPATION: FILE NUMBER:

MR. FRANCIS MOMOH
    TEL: +27 78 528 4009
    Email: francis_momoh@katamail.com

Our special thanks and gratitude to BILL GATES and his associates. We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your cash prize is processed and your winning money remitted to your nominated account.

NB: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ATTENDED TO, KINDLY CONTACT YOUR FIDUCIARY AGENT DIRECTLY FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS.

Thanks a lot

Default Are you kidding ?

CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR E-MAIL HAS WON

We happily announce to you the draw (#953) of the MICROSOFT CORP WORLD LOTTERY AWARD International programs held in U.K your "email address have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS Sterling) in cash credited to file MSW-L/200-26937, This is from a total cash prize of £25,000,000 shared among the (25) Twenty-Five lucky winners in this 2nd category. !!HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!! Simply contact our fiduciary Claim Agent in South Africa where your payment is zoned with the below information's

NAME: ADDRESS: NATIONALITY: SEX: AGE: PHONE/MOBILE: FAX: COMPANY: OCCUPATION: FILE NUMBER:

MR. FRANCIS MOMOH
    TEL: +27 78 528 4009
    Email: francis_momoh@katamail.com

Our special thanks and gratitude to BILL GATES and his associates. We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your cash prize is processed and your winning money remitted to your nominated account.

NB: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ATTENDED TO, KINDLY CONTACT YOUR FIDUCIARY AGENT DIRECTLY FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS.

Thanks a lot
    This is a Nigerian scam. It asks for personal information, bank account to defraud people. That's all you need to know.

Hi
    I am also new - I hope you learn a lot from this forum I will help if I can
    ________
    Kawasaki VN900
    Last edited by cathy1; 01-19-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Hi

Can you please translate this for me

1....anh se cho em 10 000 usd .....va them 10 00 usd khi nao em thich..

2.10 000 usd tien qua em...anh khong muon em cho anh tien....

3.cam on em...em con gai rat la tot...chuc may man ....!!!!!

Thank you
    ________
    Kawasaki KR350
    Last edited by cathy1; 01-19-2011 at 06:38 PM.