Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
translate this short message??

Thread: translate this short message??

Hybrid View

darnold75

Default translate this short message??

im dave, and this letter is from phuong. any chance someone could help me out with this?? it would be greatly appreciated.

HELLO! DAVE NOI GI MA PHUONG KO HIEU GI HET , CUOICUNG LA DAVE CO VE VIET NAM KHONG, DAVE NOI LA THANG MUOI DAVE VE THAM PHUONG , SAO DAVE NOI GI MA LAT DO VAY , KHI NAO ANDY MOI VE VIET NAM VAY , DAVE CHO PHUONG BIET NHA, CHUC DAVE SUC KHOE

Cancer

Default Hi..

Hello ! Phuong can't understand what is Dave talking. Finally, Dave will come back Vietnam or not. Dave said that Dave would come back VietNam to visit Phuong, your words are not sure. When will Andy come back Vietnam? Please tell me(Phuong) about this. Good health to Dave!
    My English is not good. Hope you can understand!

darnold75

Default awesome!

thank you so much. that was fantastic. your english is good!

is there any way you could write this for me??

Hello! Dave will come back to Vietnam in October to live. Dave will take 4 weeks of classes in ho chi minh city, then dave will visit phuong. Andy is in Phan Thiet right now and is staying at the same hotel. he looked for you at the coffee shop. dave miss phuong very much

Cancer

Talking Hello!

Hello! Dave se tro ve Viet Nam vao thang 10 de song. Dave se hoc 4 tuan o Tp.Ho Chi Minh, sau do Dave se den tham Phuong. Andy thi dang o Phan Thiet trong mot khach san o do. Andy da tim Phuong o quan cafe. Dave nho Phuong nhieu.
    Good happy!

darnold75

Smile thank you so much

i really appreciate it! have a great day

Smile I have a concern

Dave are you American going to Vietnam want to marry a Vietnamese gril..... wow....If so how you going to communicate with her if you didn't understand the words she was telling you...they are just the simple everyday words.....

anyone can help me translates this sms?
    a oi a an com hom nay a co di lam kh a co nho em nho a em kh ngu dc em yeu a nhieu nhieu hon a ok