Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please could you help translating from viet to english? Thank you

Thread: Please could you help translating from viet to english? Thank you

Hybrid View

Smile Please could you help translating from viet to english? Thank you

Anh a. em nho anh ma sao anh khong nho em hay sao ma anh khong dien thoai cho em vay. hom nay sinh nhat em. anh co dinh chuc mung sinh nhat em the nao. em nho anh. anh nhan tin cho em. nhung hom nai anh phai dien thoai cho em de em nghe duoc tieng noi cua anh co duoc khong anh.

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    Anh a. em nho anh ma sao anh khong nho em hay sao ma anh khong dien thoai cho em vay. hom nay sinh nhat em. anh co dinh chuc mung sinh nhat em the nao. em nho anh. anh nhan tin cho em. nhung hom nai anh phai dien thoai cho em de em nghe duoc tieng noi cua anh co duoc khong anh.
    I miss you...How come you have not called me? Have not you missed me? Today is my birthday....What do you intend to do to celebrate? I miss you. Text me.
    Especially today, you should call me so I can hear your voice. OK?
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 10-24-2008 at 09:39 AM.

Merci mon ami.

Ha_master91

My dear, I miss you. Didn't you miss me ? Why you did'nt call me ?. Today is my birthday. How you plan to wish me this day ?. I miss you. Can you send me a message ? Today you should phone me so I can heard your voice, OK ?
    ( I'm a student in grade 12 and I don't have much experiments in translation. If I didn't translate good for you, I'm sorry )
    Last edited by Ha_master91; 10-27-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Smile

Honey, I miss you but why didn't you call for me? Today it's my birthday, do you plan to wish me on this day? I miss you. You send me the message but today you must phone to me because I want to hear your voice, it's that OK?
    Last edited by Xiêu_Nhưn_Boo; 11-02-2008 at 08:47 PM.
    Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ^^